1. Available SMS codes
1.1 The viewers of B4U Plus or B4U Aflam can participate in the B4U Challenge Trivia. All they have to do, to participate, is to simply send a text with the keywords you see on the screen to the number that corresponds to the country or download 101Campaign application and register to start the game.
2. The Organizer of the Promo:
2.1 B4U, the world's leading free to air Bollywood television network.
3. The name of the Promo:
4. Time frame of the Promo:
4.1 The Promo “B4U Challenge (the Promo) will start on (25/05). Please check online on B4Uaflam.com/Challenge
- 5.1 All participants warrant that they have read and fully understand these Terms and Conditions which are on public view at Micro Site.
- 5.2 By sending an SMS with the corresponding answer to the Short Code, the participants signal their complete acceptance and full understanding of these Terms and Conditions and agree:
5.2.1 to receive SMS communication from the Organizer on their mobile phones relating to the “B4U Challenge” Promo;
5.2.2 To receive SMS communication/advertising offers from the Organizer or from other companies that cooperate with the Organizer.
- 5.3 The Organizer reserves the right to cancel or amend the offer and these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any changes will be posted online at Micro Site
- 5.4 In the event of dispute regarding the Terms and Conditions, conduct, results, and all other matters relating to the Promo, the decision of the Organizer shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- 5.5 This Agreement will remain in full force and effect while the Organizer provides the offer (not taking into account temporary suspensions of the offer for operational reasons, e.g. for repairs, planned maintenance or upgrades).
- 5.6 The mobile Operators and the Organizer reserve the right to extend the duration of the promo and amend the current Terms & Conditions.
- 5.7 In case of extending the duration of the promo, all participants registered in the promo during its original duration will be considered automatically as participants of the extended period as well and retaining all the point they have collected up to that point.
6. Participants of the Promo:
- 6.1 The following are eligible to participate:
- 6.1.1 Natural persons (other than people employed by the Organizer, or its partners, for the period of the Promo, and also their relatives up to 4th degree and spouses), who are mobile subscribers of all Operators involved in this Campaign and by B4U viewers during the period of the Promo. If the winner is a minor, then at the delivery date of delivering the prize, the winner’s guardian must appear to collect the prize having his/her ID as well as a certification proving that he/she is the guardian.
- 6.1.2 Legal entities (e.g. in the case of corporate-owned Mobile Subscriber Numbers of all Operators involved in this Promo). Only an authorized signatory on behalf of the legal entity will be entitled to take receipt of the prize.
- 6.1.3 The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any provision of the Terms and Conditions.
- 6.1.4 By participating in the Promo, entrants hereby warrant that all information submitted is true, current and complete.
7. Availability and accessibility of information and Opt-out mechanism
- 7.1 All the information for the participants of the Promo with regards to the Promo shall be published at Micro Site.
- 7.2 Each participant can drop out of the Promo and stop receiving any information about the Promo by sending an SMS with keyword “Cancel” or "إلغاء" to the designated Short code. If after the participant chooses to send a new SMS message to the Short Code, he/she will be again considered as a participant in the Promo and he will start getting new questions.
- 7.3 If the Promo is terminated the Organizer of the Promo will publish in the official resources of the Promo (Micro Site) a message about the termination of the Promo.
- 7.4 During the campaign the Organizer reserves the right to add or terminate any of the above short codes. Interruption or early termination of the Promo shall not release the Organizer from its obligation to give out already awarded prizes and execute other actions required, except for the cases when termination or interruption of the Promo was called by actions or events which are not under the Organizer’s control.
- 7.5 The Organizer of the Promo shall not release personal information about participants of the Promo to any third persons unless required to do so by law or in order to comply with UAE government entities.
- 7.6 The Organizer reserves the right not to enter into written negotiations or otherwise contact with the participants of the Promo other than in accordance with the Terms and Conditions or in accordance with the requirements of the current legislation of the UAE.
For more information, the participant can contact the call center department during working days (from Sunday to Thursday) between 9am to 5pm. Please contact: 971-55-8596264.
8. Place, date, time and order of the prizes
- 8.1 The same subscriber’s number (MSISDN) can win as many times as he can during the period of the promo.
- 8.2 The formation of participants’ record for the whole period of the Promo will start at 00:00:01 hours on the first day of the Promo.
9. Draw Prize
- 9.1 The daily winner will get 1gm Gold coin and Weekly winner shall get 10gm Gold coin.
- 9.2 The weekly draw shall happen on every Thursday starting from the next Thursday after the 7th day of the campaign published date.
- 9.3 The record consists of entry sets corresponding to the total entries, earned by each participant until the exact day of the draw at 23:59:59.During the Competition each correct answers, is assigned to a unique raffle in the database of the participants. For example, 5 correct answers entitle the corresponding participant (MSISDN) to 5 entries; for the drawing of the prize. The draw will only determine 1 winner.
- 9.4 Participants are eligible to win the prize with just 1 interaction during the whole period of the campaign.
10. Terms of the prizes:
- 10.1 All prizes will be awarded not more than 90 days after the last day of the Promo.
- 10.2 The organizer keeps the right to award the winner the equivalent amount of the prize in cash.
- 10.3 The winner is responsible for payment of due taxes and collections for the prize under any relevant current legislation.
- 10.4 The winners will be contacted by the Organizer. The winners must confirm in writing that they are the legal holder of the winning mobile subscriber number and that they are entitled to the prize and shall complete all the necessary documents provided by the Organizer.
- 10.5 All winners must provide identification documents in order to receive the prize.
- 10.6 By participating in the Promo, the winners agree that any of their data, including names, surnames, photos and video images, can be used by B4U and any other medium it chooses and in any country for advertising purposes with no prior consent of the winner and free of charge.
- 10.7 Decisions made by the Organizer will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. Prizes are not transferable.
11. Limitation of liability
- 11.1 The Organizer accepts no responsibility whatsoever for, including without limitation, any error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure when it is not under its direct control and execution.
- 11.2 The Organizer reserves the right to whenever is deemed necessary temporarily suspend the Promo for operational reasons (e.g. for repairs, planned maintenance or upgrades). The Organizer promises to restore the Promo as soon as possible after any temporary suspension period.
- 11.3 The Organizer advises participants to use caution and common sense when participating in the Promo at all times.
12. Disclaimer of warranties
- 12.1 Participants understand and agree that they participate in this Promo at their own risk and willingness and have not been coerced in any manner to enter the Promo.
- 12.2 The Organizer makes no warranty, implied or express, that any part of the Promo will be uninterrupted and error-free.
- 12.3 Neither the Organizer nor any of its directors, employees, agents or technical partners shall accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant participating in the Promo or as a result of accepting the prize.
- 12.4 The Organizer is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Promo.
- 12.5 By entering the Promo, participants agree that no claim relating to such losses or injuries (including special, indirect and consequential losses) shall be asserted against the Organizer, its parent companies, affiliates, directors, officers, employees or agents from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind resulting from acceptance or user of any prize, including without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage.
13. Data protection and Publicity
- 13.1 Personal data related to voice, image, name or address and any other relevant information will be included in a filing system belonging to the Organizer as data controller, and can be used for taking part in the Promo as well as publicity mailing, or other purposes relating to the Organizer’s services, unless otherwise indicated.
- 13.2 Participants agree that if they win a prize then their names and partial digits of their mobile subscriber number will be published for informational purposes only.
4. Governing Law
In any case of disagreement arises participants can present their complaint to the Organizer and the issue will be decided in accordance with the laws of United Arab Emirates.